Abstracts of original scientific observations and developments in the field of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics are invited for presentation at the Society's 28th Annual Conference to be held at Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa, on 3rd and 4th October 2017. All abstracts will be subject to peer review organised by the BSHI Research Executive.
Abstract submission deadline: 30th June 2017
Notification of acceptance date: 21st July 2017
- All abstract information should be submitted via the abstract submission page of the BSHI 2017 website.
- The abstract should be typed using 12pt Times New Roman in MS Office Word, saved to your computer and then uploaded via the online form. The main body of the abstract should be no longer than 250 words. It should contain a description of new work. Abstracts which have been presented elsewhere will not be considered, nor will submissions which lack full data, its analysis and interpretation.
- If references are essential, they should be within the text: (Murphy et al., International Journal of Immunogenetics 2009, 24, 30).
- From the drop down list the author must indicate a presentation preference. We strongly recommend that submissions be for 'oral or poster', although there are options for oral only, or poster only.
- From the drop down list the author must also indicate a category from the following list which best describes the subject matter of his/her abstract: Antibody detection, haemopoietic stem cell transplantation, solid organ transplantation, HLA & disease, methodology, molecular and population genetics, other aspects of H&I or transfusion medicine.
- From the drop down list indicate whether the abstract should be considered for the Young Investigator Prize (if you are younger than 35 year old).
- In the Author Information please include the name of the presenting author and a contact email and telephone number.
- Abstracts will be published in International Journal of Immunogenetics.